Ottawa, Ontario
Featured Not resolved

John Hallam of my city property management had posted a car for sale online for $5100.00 .I talked to him over the phone and then kept on communicating with him via text .

we decided that I am going to give him full price and pick up the car the next day . I told him I will be coming all the way from toronto to ottawa which is more than 400 k's . he said he will meet me at a mcdonalds . I got a tow truck for the car and got to Ottawa at the meeting place at the right time .

texted him 45 min before getting there even . once i got there i texted him again to let him know that i was there , this guy did not even bother calling me back or picking up my phone call . all he did was send me a text saying he does not want to sell the car no more .

I had to pay the tow truck guy $700.00 out of my pocket for nothing and wasted the whole day driving there and back .

with the gas and everything I am out $800.00 and this guy is not bothered at all . did not even have the common courtesy to call me or answer my phone call to apologize .

totally pissed off .

I am also adding the picture of the car incase he tries to pull this off again with somebody

Had an Experience with Mycity Property Management?

Comments

Denial of extended warranty on Toyota Prius could could be a safety and liability issue of Toyota Toyota "In recent Consumer Reports, the second generation Prius has shown to have issues with the electrical reliability of the vehicle despite its overall high reliability ratings. As an owner of..." Read more Fleetwood RV - No one calls back or helps Fleetwood RV "I would like to know what to do about my floor separating from the wall about a 1/4 or more.I can see daylight from the road. After fixing the sheared..." Read more 2016 Thor Motor Coach - Four Winds 28z Rv Review Thor Motor Coach "Recently we bought a brand new 2016 Thor Motor home. I deeply regret purchasing it because of its poor quality. 1) On the second day after purchasing it, the generator..." Read more CCC Information Services - Vehicle Undervaluation CCC Information Services "I know that CCC Information Services Inc still practices unfair market valuation for vehicles. CCC Information Services has been involved in lawsuits and settlements in the past for under-valuing customers..." Read more Kraft Maid And Lowes - Kraft Maid kitchen cabinets are junk! Kraft Maid And Lowes "We purchased a complete kitchen from Lower', who sold the Kraft Maid cabinets. We bought the cabinets from a sample door at the store. When the cabinets arrived at our..." Read more Little Caesars - Nasty/ unprofessional Little Caesars "I just wanted to say that Sarah heckman Dean needs to be fired. She talks to her employees any type of way. She cusses at them and calls them names...." Read more Guess - DISAPPOINTED WITH PRODUCT Guess "April 13 2017 I Purchased two pairs of same style of shoes PEW sku 428403050055 Item No. GFLIZZIE2 for myself and my sister at Guess outlets in New Jersey. Both..." Read more Wyndham Hotel Group - A NIGHTMARE at the Wingate at N Hampton Blvd Virginia Beach Wyndham Hotel Group "Come to Va Beach for a one nt stay, as we just moved from there, hsd a Dr appt so only needed one night stay. Traveling to Va Beach from..." Read more