Mycity Property Management - My City Property management are Liars

John Hallam of my city property management had posted a car for sale online for $5100.00 .I talked to him over the phone and then kept on communicating with him via text .

we decided that I am going to give him full price and pick up the car the next day . I told him I will be coming all the way from toronto to ottawa which is more than 400 k's . he said he will meet me at a mcdonalds . I got a tow truck for the car and got to Ottawa at the meeting place at the right time .

texted him 45 min before getting there even . once i got there i texted him again to let him know that i was there , this guy did not even bother calling me back or picking up my phone call . all he did was send me a text saying he does not want to sell the car no more .

I had to pay the tow truck guy $700.00 out of my pocket for nothing and wasted the whole day driving there and back .

with the gas and everything I am out $800.00 and this guy is not bothered at all . did not even have the common courtesy to call me or answer my phone call to apologize .

totally pissed off .

I am also adding the picture of the car incase he tries to pull this off again with somebody

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 2 Yes 2 3 No 3
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Mycity Property Management. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Mycity Property Management.
Filing a new complaint about